1. Team Meeting – ( Thursday 8/25 8pm – 10pm – Rec Center Classroom)
This meeting is for all new and returning players to get important information about the requirements of the club, info on evaluations/tryouts, also meeting the team, and most importantly figure out times for all events such as practices, community services, and find out our schedule for the upcoming season.
- Documents for membership will be handed out and discussed.
- Any questions regarding the evals or season and membership can be discussed as well.
2. Player Evaluations / Tryouts –
Location: Idaho Ice World 7072 S. Eisenman Road Boise, ID 83716
Fri 8/26 6:15 – 7:00 pm – Registration for ALL players
Current proof of USA Hockey membership must be provided prior to participating in any form on the ice.
- $70 cash or check (written to Boise State Hockey Club)
- All players must provide their own protective gear
- Jerseys will be provided by the team.
Fri 8/26 7:45 – 9:15 pm – 1st session ON ICE
Sat 8/27 9:45 – 11:15 am – 2nd session
Sat 8/27 7:00 – 8:30 pm – 3rd session
Sun 8/28 9:45 – 11:45 am – 4th session
Team BBQ after evaluations – 12:00 pm (food & drinks provided by team)